Friday, March 30, 2007

sandbox

What is it with little boys and dirt? Nicholas love to come visiting teaching with me to his friend "carisson"(harrison)'s house because they have a sand box in the back yard, and he gets to play in it. we went on tuesday, and that night in his prayers he thanked heavenly father for harison's house. yesterday he ran into the kitchen where i was washing the dishes and he very excitedly told me "I'm playing in the sandbox!" i gave him the response i always give when i don't know what he's talking about-"you are! that's great" and then went on washing the dishes. It was about that time i heard sam yelling in our bedroom. nicholas had found the huge sam's club sized box of tide in our closet, and had made a sandbox out of it. we had laundry soap all over the place!

2 comments:

Lisa/Scott said...

hahaha! That's great. One time when I was 4 I went "look mom, I'm doing my hair!" and she did what you did with the "uh huh that's great sweety" and when she finally looked later on she'd realized I found the scissars and had cut most of my hair off. Too funny.

Princess Kathleen said...

LOL!!! That's my nephew!!! Hey, at least it's CLEAN sand! Bet you'll listen carefully the next time he says such a thing. Maybe.

I can't wait to see the kid in July. I showed my friend and Pam the tape of Nicholas in the hot tub. :D