Sunday, April 22, 2007

excuses are like armpits

.... everybody has them and they stink. that was the motto of one of my friends on my high school track team. lately nicholas wants me to do everything he does, and when i can't i try to explain why, like when he wants me to go down his tiny slide, i say "i can't i'm too big!" well he has figured out that these excuses get you out of doing things, so he has started to use them too. my favorites are "i can't go to bed , i'm too big!" and i can't eat my food, i'm too cold!", and my all time favorite is "i can't go to bed, i'm too tired!"

3 comments:

Lisa/Scott said...

Too tired to go to bed? hahahaha!

Fuller Family said...

It's funny how they pick up on things Kaden has decided he doesn't like certain clothes and if I pull them out he say" I can't wear that it's really dirty, or it's too big." Some days it's funny others I think I'm going Crazy!!!

Princess Kathleen said...

Hehehehhe sounds like MY nephew! You'll just have to stop making up excuses, Natalie!

And that wasn't very nice, what you talked to Pam on the phone about. :P