Friday, May 11, 2007

Candies

So we were having the missionaries over for dinner yesterday, and of course when you do that you have to make desert. I decided to make these really yummy brownie cheesecake cupcakes. I went to the store to buy the cupcake wrappers, and they had them on the bottom shelf right next to the floor, so i had to bend all the way down to look at them. I couldn't quite tell what price it was for which wrappers, so I must have been down there for a few minutes. When I finally stood up Nicholas announced to me "Mommy! I'm eating candies!" He had grabbed a bottle of sprinkles, opened it, and started eating them. Of course I had to buy them, and i have absolutely no use for them, but hey I've got them if I ever do need them!

1 comment:

Lisa/Scott said...

How did you react to him? I would have shouted my daughters name at her out of frustration...it's cute and funny...when it's not my kid. hahaha! I tried to take her to target with me to shop for swimsuits and she was throwing swimsuits all over the store...I wanted to kill myself. Oh the joy of parenthood; I keep telling myself I'll laugh about it someday