Thursday, May 24, 2007

life with a 2 1/2 year old

Living with a 2 1/2 year old is kind of like living with someone with multiple personalities. you have a comedian who thinks everything is funny even when it's not, a marathon runner, sometimes a pregnant woman-completely irrational, moody and whiny, a salesman who will try to talk you into buying everything, and an old person in a nursing home, who's diapers and potty accedents you have to constantly clean up, and a foreigner who speaks english, but has a strange way of saying things, so you have to think for a minute what they are saying. The foreigner is one of my favorites. Here is just a sample of some of the funny things he has said lately...
-"Mommy will you broccoli my seatbelt?" (buckle)
-"I spilled!"(that means he went pee pee)
-"Christian is atchooing mommy!" (sneezing)
-"I'm gonna ticklish you!" (tickle)
-"Look at those lots 'n lots 'n lots n' lots n' lots of carsis" (lots of cars)
-"I can't go to bed now because i'm too happy"
-"lets hummer mommy!" hum a song

2 comments:

Fuller Family said...

I love there outfits!!!!

Lisa/Scott said...

Wow, they look really different from eachother in the pictures I see. I wonder if my second kid will be completely different looking than crystal. That's cute that Nicholas likes to hummer with you!