Sunday, May 18, 2008

Someone tell me what happened!?

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
I know It wasn't that long ago that Christian was a sweet fat baby who slept most of the time, cooed a sweet song when he was he was happy, eagerly ate all that was given him and begged for more. I woke up this morning with an 18 month old boy runs like a penguin, laughs like a french man when he is naughty, won't eat anything but cereal even if he is starving thus making him skinnier every day, who's favorite word is "NO" and who now goes to nursery at church! Now I've done all this before with Nicholas, so you would think I'd know that babies grow up fast, but for some reason it seemed like Nicholas was so much older when he finally got to go to nursery. I really thought Christian was still a baby until just a few nights ago when I looked at him sleeping in his crib and realized that he was turning into a big boy. Do you know what big kid means? Potty training, big bed, tantrums, independence. Am I ready for this?

4 comments:

The Christians said...

He is so adorable! We really love your kids and are glad you guys are close.

Carla said...

Time flies when you are having fun!

Lisa/Scott said...

I was thinking the same thing about Crystal when I was watching footage we have of her from about this time last year...could she really be growing up so fast? I'm glad that I have a second one coming to enjoy, but I'm also terrified of the trauma of a newborn along with my two year old. I'm going to be asking you a lot of questions about raising boys.

Fuller Family said...

Wow he is big! I bet your boys have so much fun together!