Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our trip to Utah...So far...

Wow! What a crazy 2 weeks! Since Sam was only with us for the first 2 weeks before returning home to school, we had to pack a whole lot of things in. So far we have been to 5 birthday parties, gone camping with Grandpa Dorsey and cousins, taken Christian to Aunt Dezra for a real haircut (with 5 calicks on his one little head, I just didn't know what to do!), Ridden a tractor at Grandma Jake's, had our family pictures taken, and have seen Kara Receive her endowment, and get married in the Manti Temple. We have honestly been busy the whole time!


Nicholas riding a real motorcycle at his friend Isaac's birthday party.





Playing at Grandma Jake's.


Christian's new hairdo!




My Boys with their little Cousin Alexandria, they just ADORE her!

I decided to do separate posts for camping with grandpa Dorsey and Kara's wedding because I have way too much to say about them, and it's late so I'll add those soon!

3 comments:

Rbyngrl said...

Hey Natalie, cute cute pictures!! we need to get together while you are out here!! email me rbyngrl9@gmail.com

Robyn

Lisa/Scott said...

I love your new family photos! I'm glad you've had stuff to do while your out here. We need to get together once I feel ready to face the public again. I forgot how much of a hermit having a newborn at home can make you. We definately need to hang out before you go back though. I'm going to email you my phone number cause it's changed again since last summer when you were out here.

The Christians said...

We miss your cute little family and are so happy you are having a great time. Give your kids hugs from us.