Monday, July 28, 2008

Kara's Wedding


One of the main reasons we went to Utah this summer was for Sam's sister's wedding. I was great to be there with all the family. I think that one of the hardest part about living on the opposite side of the country from your family is missing out on everything. Don't get me wrong, I really do love life in North Carolina, and there is a lot I would miss here if we were there. 2 years ago while I was pregnant with Christian, Sam's 2 brothers and one of my sisters got married all within a few months of each other, and I had to miss them all. So for me it was fun to actually be there for this one, and actually meet my new brother-in-law, Devin before they got married and not like a year later! The wedding was beautiful and Kara looked gorgeous-(Devin is a lucky guy), and I think they make an adorable couple. I'm so glad I got to go to it all. I had a great time getting to know Devin and my other sisters-in-law better, and I wish we could all get together more often. Maybe someday we'll all live closer, I hope so!

My sisters-in-law, Kate (left) and Kristen (right)

Sam, Kara, Tyler and Ben

No comments: