Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Eczema

For those of you whoe don't know Nicholas has eczema. Those of you who know him a little better know that he has a patch of it on his bum that he scratches all the time. I am always putting cortizone cream on it to help with the itching, and sometimes when it is really bad he comes to me crying to put some cream on. The other day he came up to me with a bare bum and a tube in his hand and said " I'm putting cream on my bum!" I looked at the tube and it was toothpaste, and yes, he had it all over his bum!

1 comment:

Lisa/Scott said...

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh, that story made my day! I have eczema too, I get out brakes all the time, I'm too cheap to buy anything for it though, I just put lotion on when it gets really bad and try and ignore it.