Sunday, September 23, 2007

Peewee Scoccer





So we put nicholas in scoccer this fall thinking it would help to constructivly get some of his energy out. He absolutly loves it! he gets to run as fast as he can, kick balls, and even take then from other kids without getting yelled at, what could be better? His only problem is his tackling. when the other kids take the ball from him, he chases them and tackles them to the ground. In his second game he succeded in tackling every kid on the other team, finally we had to make him sit out the rest of the gaame. I think the sitting out really got to him because in his game yesterday he didn't tackle a single kid! He also made his first 2 goals of the season, unfortunatly I had to miss it because I was at a stake womens day activity, but I was so proud of him! Anyway it has been a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Princess Kathleen said...

Hhehehehe I can see Nicholas loving soccer! Cute pictures! I miss him :(

Lisa/Scott said...

That's so funny! Sounds like he wants to be a football player.