Monday, October 29, 2007

The Ward Halloween Party






WE went to our ward Halloween party on Saturday night. I'd like to say that my boys had a blast, but in reality Christian didn't know what to think, so he was quiet the whole time, but Nicholas sure enjoyed it! He got to decorate a cookie, make a spider sucker, eat a doughnut on a string, play mini golf, toss a bean bag into a pumpkin's eye, and best of all "Take a treat"(that's what he calls trick or treat) out of cars that had "scary fire pumpkins" Christian may not have enjoyed the party, but when we got home, I gave him a sucker, and I think that made up for putting him through it all. He LOVED it. It was his first sucker, and he absolutely devoured it. I think watching him enjoy his little red sucker was my favorite part of the night, That and watching Nicholas try to eat a doughnut on a string!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

That video is hilarious! I'm still laughing!

Lisa/Scott said...

I love his biting move...it's sort of like a "karate chomp" instead of karate chop. Those doughnut eating games make me laugh whenever I watch anyone do it. The costumes are adorable.

Tyler and Kristen said...

After we watched the nichloas doughnut video we laughed and laughed and laughed!