Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged!

OK, 7 weird or random things about me...

1. I have an OBSESSION with eyebrows. I can't stand to see people rub theirs backwards, and if I see someone do it, I immediately fix my own eyebrows.

2. There is a bee under a cup on my kitchen table waiting for Sam to get home to take care of it.

3. HGTV is about the only channel I watch.

4. The only TV show box set I own is 'I Love Lucy'.

5. I grew up in Provo, Utah, and I have NEVER been skiing or snowboarding, and I don't ever want to either.

6. I only ran track in high school because there were boys on the team, not because I liked running.

7. One of my mottos in life is 'Ice cream makes everything better.'.

Now to tag 7 lucky people.... Lisa, Lindsay, Amy, Julene, Kara, Kristen, Kate

4 comments:

Julene said...

It's nice to have husbands who are willing to take care of bees and spiders!

Now let's see... random things about me... I'll have to think. Do I post it here, or on my blog?

Mike and Jana Black said...

Eyebrows huh, does that mean Dezra would bother you with hers, she could get those things to do anything.

Rbyngrl said...

ha ha ha too funny. I never knew about the eyebrows thing, I do remember you having to have your cups all organized a certain way and the pictures on them all had to line up just right ha ha ha.

TJ and Stephanie said...

Hi Natalie, I found your blog through all of your cute sister in laws! Your blog is so fun to look at, your family is so adorable! I hope we can keep in better touch this way. I started one not to long ago, you can check it out if you want. It is tsmorgan.blogspot.com