Thursday, October 23, 2008

"Where's all the PUNKINS?"


So, you know it's bad when even the North Carolinian farmer can point out Nick's southern accent! We went on a field trip to a farm with Nick's preschool class. He was so excited because they were going to get pumpkins at the farm, and Nicholas and Christian are obsessed with pumpkins. Right at the beginning of the farm tour Nick shouted to the farmer "Where's all the PUNKINS?" He immediately said "Now, that there is how we say it in the south, PUNKIN!" It was such a fun trip!



This is Nick with one of his best friends Maura. She is on his soccer team and in his preschool class, and he just adores her, he talks about her all the time! (Note: they are not holding hands because they have to, but because they want to! Cute!)




3 comments:

Julene said...

I want a punkin!!! That is so cute. He's got a little girl friend! Must be that southern accent! ;)

Tyler and Kristen said...

How cute! I can practically hear Nicholas saying it!

Lisa/Scott said...

So cute! When I was little I had a little boyfriend named Davey. We moved when I was five so I never saw him again, but I held hands with him everywhere I went just like that.