Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Pam!

Today is my sister pam's birthday, and being out here in North Carolina I miss out on all of our family's birthday celebrations, which is sometimes depressing since I like cake and ice cream and I like parties. When it comes to eating cake, birthdays are perfect because you only have to eat one piece of cake. If you make a cake another day, without a party to share it with, then you have to eat way too much cake. Well, for Sam's birthday we discovered something truely amazing. THE MINI CAKE! You can get specialty cakes that are tiny, with only 3-4 servings, perfect for our little family. So not only can you enjoy REALLY yummy cake, but since it's tiny it's affordable. We got one from coldstone for sam's bithday for only $7 instead of paying $25 for a big one. So yesterday when I was at target I saw this one with chocolate and white chocolate mousse, I thought why not have my own cake for Pam's birthday? Which or course got me thinking, Why not have a mini cake on everyones birthday? So I just want thank all of you for having birthdays, because now I can have more excuses to eat cake! And just so you know Pam, your cake was really good!

2 comments:

Lisa/Scott said...

Oh man...knowing those exist could add up to a lot of poundage for me! Your welcome to celebrate my birthday on Jan 22nd for me. lol.

Julene said...

Well I can't say that I blame you. I think your Pam cake tasted better than ours! :( It looked real good!