Sunday, January 27, 2008

One man's trash is another man's treasure

Christain has 2 loves in life. Nothing makes that kids face light up like the sound of the bathroom door, or the kitchen pantry door opening. Why? Becuase he loves to play in the toilet, and he loves to play in the garbage, which is hidden in the pantry. He comes running the minute he hears them open. Today I caught him eating the leftover peanutbutter sandwich from Nicholas' lunch that I had thrown away. Figuring he was hungry I made him a peanutbutter sandwich, and put the other one back in the trash. He refused to eat it, and just made a mess out of it all over his chair. A few hours later I caught him eating Nicholas' old sandwich again. I guess it just tasted better because it came out of the trash? He's a strange kid.

4 comments:

Lisa/Scott said...

lol. He probably liked the one in the trash more because he found it all by himself...he has the hunting survival instinct in him.

Tyler and Kristen said...

That is so funny that you should mention the little fingers or toes in the belly button! Just a few days ago i noticed that same thing ! It is so cute, but i'm always worried when i poke and push around because I'm afraid i'm poking her in the eyes or face.

Princess Kathleen said...

Awww that's my nephew! ;)

Julene said...

hehe. What a little stinker! I think he just wanted it because he wasn't supposed to have it. ;)