Sunday, March 9, 2008

More flowers...



I am on the enrichment commitee at church, and I was in charge of doing the center pieces for the dinner tables. I was given a budget of $15 total to make 8 center pieces , which isn't much to work with. Luckily a lady in our ward donated some daffodills from her yard, and I was able to come up with these. Not to toot my own horn (well maybe a little bit...) but I think they turned out pretty cute. When the night was over we brought them to ladies in our ward who have been sick. The last 2 callings I had I really struggled with, I felt like a fish out of water. I guess those were the growing ones. But this one I have felt at home with and have really enjoyed, so it's been a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Julene said...

They look pretty darn cute! I love dafadils! I wish I could have a calling where I could do crafts!

Lisa/Scott said...

You were always great at figuring out fantastic ways around a budget. they look adorable! I just got called on the ward activity committee. After being in the primary the last three years, I'll take it.