Sunday, March 2, 2008

Wheatie

Many moons ago when I was in collage, I had a friend who was named Josh. My roomates and I had given him the nickname of Wheatie, and how that came about was during one of those pointless late night group discussons. The topic of conversation was "If you were a cereal, what would you be?" We had decided that Josh was definently frosted mini wheats because there were two sides to him. When you first met him he was shy, and kind of nerdy looking, but then when you got to know him he was really fun. From that night on we called him Wheatie. In a way Chirsitan reminds me of Frosted Mini Wheats too. For those who don't know him well he is shy, sweet, obedient, totally laid back and very quiet. I have actually had many people tell me that he is the perfect kid. However those who do know him well, know that although he is all of those things at times, other times he has a whole different side to him. He is also fun loving, goofy, stubborn, and very vindictive. Yes, over his lifetime he has taken many blows from his brother and is certianly entitled to a few of his own, but sometimes it is down right hillarious and obnoxious how he chooses to get that revenge. there have been several occasions when Nicholas is sitting innocently watching a movie and Christian will walk up and stand next to him for a minute, then quietly he will raise his hand and WHACK Nicholas and then continue standing as if nothing had happened. If we don't stop him, he'll wait a few minutes and then do it agian. I'd love to get it on video becuase it is really funny. Other times it is less funny like when I am in the grocery store and Christian sits and hits Nicholas over and over as Nicholas sit and screams "Owe! he's hurting me!" and I try to stop him and he gives me this look like "I'll do what I want to do" whacking Nicholas again while not taking his eyes off of me to make sure that I get the point. He is a funny kid and he cracks me up daily. I am so glad we have him in our family! Here is a video of him goofing off...

3 comments:

Julene said...

lol! He's a sneaky little devil! But I guess in a way Nicholas is getting what he deserves. I bet Christian ends up being bigger than Nicholas in a few years! Poor kid. Maybe he'll be less likely to pick on the next one! ;)

Unknown said...

I love it! What a little ham! Crystal is like that too (with the dual personality)...when she's good she's very very good, but when she's bad she's horrid! lol. Sometimes she's the perfect angel, and other times it's like she looks me in the eye and dares me to punish her after what she just did. I love her so much...

Princess Kathleen said...

Awww they're so cute! I love the video...and I can totally see Christian stalking up to Nicholas just to hit him. Hehehe!