Sunday, March 9, 2008

MUD




After a full day of much needed rain, my little boys favorite dirt patch in the back yard, had turned into a mud puddle. After seeing their friends Johnny and Mckinnley playing in it, Christian thought it looked like fun. Before I knew it he was knee deep in it, and dirty from head to toe. Nicholas was surprisingly not too interested in getting dirty, he perferrred to poke the mud with a stick. They had a ball and were filthy by the time they were done. Thank heaven for bathtubs!

2 comments:

Julene said...

lol! We used to love to play in the mud. But then, dad always had to squirt us off with the hose before we came in the house. I didn't like that so much.

Lisa/Scott said...

That looks like fun! I haven't played in the mud since I was about 17. Yes, seventeen. I never wanted to grow up. I still don't.