Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wax paper anyone?


So the morning after the ward trunk-or-treat Nicholas got up early and found his candy, and like a good big brother he made sure that Christian got some too. What he didn't do though is help him open them. We found several pieces of candy around the house like these pictured, with bites taken out, wrapper and all. Poor kid probably bit into the wrapper and decided each one wasn't very good so he just kept trying. I don't know how much of the wrappers he actually ate, but I don't think wax paper ever killed anyone, and I'm sure my sister has told me that she has found tinfoil in her kids poop before, so I guess he'll be alright?

6 comments:

TJ and Stephanie said...

I couldn't help but laugh!!! I love the perfect little teeth marks. Your boys sure keep you on your toes don't they!

Heather said...

That is so funny! I love the teeth marks in each of the candies. They're perfect!

Lisa/Scott said...

Hahahaha! I did this as a kid, and I turned out halfway normal.

Julene said...

lol!!! Poor kid! The youngest one always gets the wrotten end of the deal!

Tyler and Kristen said...

oh man that makes my teeth hurt just thinking about it!!! poor Christian!

Amy said...

You know, even after eating so much candy the last few days is it bad to think that candy looks pretty good? I think I need help!

And no worries about the wax paper, perhaps you have discovered a new laxative!