Friday, June 1, 2007

Faith

Tonight as i was putting Nicholas to bed he asked me to get him his cars, choo choo train and mater to sleep with. Well they were all buried in the toy box, and Christian was already asleep, and i didn't want to wake him up by digging around in the toy box, so i grabbed a few cars off the top, and I told him I couldn't find his choo choo train and mater. Then we said his prayers and in his prayer he said "Please help us to find mater and choo choo train." As soon as he finished he said "OK mommy NOW we can find choo choo train and mater!" How can you argue with that? So I went back to the toy box, and to my surprise i quickly found them both. I don't know why that surprised me, Nicholas fully expected me to be able to find them. I learned my lesson on faith.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa/Scott said...

It always amazes me how gospel principles come so naturally to little children. Whether it's faith, unconditional love, cheerfulness, appreciation for small things in life, diligence, individual worth, etc. No wonder the Savior said to become like a small child.

Lisa/Scott said...

(the deleted comment was me, I was signed in on the wrong account, but it said the same thing) just thought I'd tell yo so you won't be killing yourself trying to figure that one out

Princess Kathleen said...

That is so cute! Having that kind of faith is amazing.

Mater must be a very important guy. ;)