Thursday, June 7, 2007

What cookie mama?


I made some cookies yesterday, and nicholas kept asking me for one right before dinner, so i kept on telling him no. well i turned around from fixing our dinner plates and discovered a cookie was missing, and nicholas was running down the hall. i called to him to bring back the cookie, and of course he was silent, so i went looking for him and he was in his room hiding while he wolfed down the cookie as fast as he could. unfortunately the whole thing looked so funny that i had to let him finish it.

2 comments:

Princess Kathleen said...

Hehehhe, sneaky child! I'd run too!

Lisa/Scott said...

Thats great! When I try to take something away from crystal she throws it on the ground, and then belly flops on it and shields it with her body to keep me from taking it...I guess for that moment she doesn't realize that I can lift her up and take it anyway. Kids are so funny when they try to escape from you.