Monday, June 18, 2007

quick update

so we moved to a bigger apartment down the street, but we haven't switched our internet over yet, so i can't really blog right now, but i have lots of things i want to post, so hopefully i can do it before we go to utah in 2 weeks. for those of you who don't know we are going to utah for a month and half, so my blog might die a little while i'm gone, but i'll try to update it as much as i can. anyway i would add some pictures now, but i can't find the usb cable to download the pictures from my camera, so hopefully in a few days!

2 comments:

Lisa/Scott said...

Congrats on a bigger appartiment...I know how good it felt when Scott and I went from the teeny tiny place to a somewhat decent condo. I hate reorganizing all my stuff though.

Unknown said...

Have fun in Utah! I hope when I move, it's not going to be into a smaller room.