Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thanks Grandma Brady!




Grandma Brady decided to put my boys obvious artistic talent to a more practical use and sent them some watercolor paints, and a pad of painting paper. Immediately after receiving them in the mail, they got to work on some masterpieces. They had a great time! Christian loved to dip his brush in the water cup more than anything, and discovered quickly that paint water is "yuck yuck!" Nicholas favored mixing the colors in the mixing tray to discover all the new colors he could make. What fun!

2 comments:

Julene said...

Are those the paints that only show up on special paper?

Anyway, looks like they had fun creating their master pieces!

Lisa/Scott said...

I can remember finger painting with my moms nail polish in my bedroom once....boy did I get it that time!
Glad his creativity is being channeled into safer boundaries.